Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Where Will You Be Able To Get Your Copy of As The World Dies

I have had quite a few queries about where people will be able to purchase As The World Dies: The First Days.

Since I am going the route of an Independent Author, I cannot compete with the big NYC bookstores and buy up space in your local book stores. But the book will be available online. My personal website will have its own store and this will be where I hope you buy your book. The royalties to me via that store will be higher than the second location you will be able to buy your book. That will be Amazon.com. Amazon's cut of the pie is much larger if you buy it from them. As an Indie Author, the money I make from the book will go into getting the next book ready and provide financing for promoting the book. Hopefully, I will be able to make it some Horror Conventions to sell my book and have a book signing.

My husband and I are also looking into putting out a Kindle version of the book and also an ebook version that will be on another online bookstore. We're trying to cover all our bases and make sure that people can get the book in the format they want.

As for international fans, we're trying to figure that out as well. It's important to me that fans out of the U.S. have a shot at buying the book as well.

For those of you who want an autographed copy, we're trying to set up a system for that as well.

This is definitely a learn as you go endeavor, but we are listening to your requests and trying to figure out how to respond.

And to those who are worried about the book quality, we are working with Amazon's own publishing house to make sure you get the best product possible. As you can tell by the cover artwork, we are determined to put out the best book possible.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to email me or post your question in the comments.

Now I'm off to work on the edits....

1 comment:

  1. been a fan since I ran across it on the Fan Fiction site. I cannot tell you how thrilled I am to hear of your publishing. I still have a copy and pasted Word with the original. I will be waiting in line with the rest. :)

    love your work

    Gary_P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!