Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Some Cool News to Share

First off, I will be attending Fear Fest 3 in the Dallas/Fort Worth area to promote my book. I will be sharing space with my good friends from Creepy Classic Videos. She has some truly awesome zombie t-shirts, caps, totes, and lots of good ol' horror movies. I've attended cons with her before, but this is my first time I'm actually vending my own stuff and not just helping with her table!

I'm so excited!

For details, click on the links in the sidebar of this blog. If you're in the area, please come and check it out, buy and book and chat.

Second good news is my short story Vengeance on Scribd has made the Hot List. I'm very excited about this. It was awesome to get that news today.

This is a very short update, but hopefully I'll have more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!