Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Kindle Update

Well, it's official. Putting up As The World Dies: The First Days in the Kindle format was a good idea. We sold one book today and it has only been available since around noon. I'm not going to get rich off my Kindle sales, that's for damn sure, but it makes me feel good that readers that prefer to read on their Kindles have an option of buying my book.

After all, isn't that what being a writer is all about? Sharing you stories with others?

I admit that I would like to make enough money to continue to hire Detra to do my covers and pay for some of the expenses that come with publishing, but I am very pleased with my one little Kindle sale.

It means someone is reading my book!

Yay!

Yeah, yeah. I'm pretty easy to please.

So, as I turn in tonight, I feel pretty good about how things are progressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!