Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Yes! I Am ALIVE!!

Last week was somewhat insane. I was not only anticipating my first anniversary on Halloween, but also rushing to get a short story into Dr. Pus' Library of the Living Dead in hopes of being part of the new anthology called Zombology.

Then came the weekend with both Halloween and Day of the Dead squeezed into it and I'm utterly exhausted today.

The good news is that I will be at Fear Fest 3 this weekend, Pretty When She Dies will soon get an official release date, and As The World Dies: Fighting to Survive is coming along nicely. To add to the insanity, I plan to start writing a new novel next week (about one of my vampires). I need to write something new. Something fresh.

I know this is a very short update, but I hope to have one with a little more meat soon.

Please drop me a line if you have any questions about my novels or would like to comment on them.

Thanks again for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!