Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

As The World Dies: Fighting to Survive Publication Delayed


When we reviewed the proof copy, to our dismay, there was a formatting error. To some, it would be considered a minor thing, but it would eat me alive to publish with the error. I swore to myself when I became an Indie Author that I would do my VERY best to put out a professional book. If I miss an error and the book gets published with it, I have to give myself a bit of a pass on that. But since I know about this one and I can see it plain as day, I have to delay and have it fixed.

The truth of the matter is that I swore to give the fans of the As The World Dies Trilogy the best books possible. I have to keep to that vow.

I've already worked on the formatting and my husband will check over the file before we upload it to the publisher again.

We are looking at possibly a Friday release. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!