Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

An Interesting Editing Note

"I was really pissed at _________ for getting ___________ killed, because _________ had a chance of happiness with _____________."

"But ___________ didn't know the zombies were there!"

"_________ sucks. I hope _________ dies. "

hehehee....

I never thought of this particular scene in that way. I love hearing from the editor what she thinks. Plus, she's emotionally invested in the characters so I must be doing something right!

Right?

3 comments:

  1. Just please tell me you didn't kill the dog.........I'm not sure I could handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fairly sure I know what those blanks should say and I have to say I agree with your editor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is very cute how Jack has a big fan base all to his doggy self. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!