Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

An Interview With The Black Quill

This interview took place in February and I thought I had linked to it, but I obviously forgot. I love to talk, so it was truly fun to dive in and discuss my career up to that point. Rereading it, I was pleased to see how far the book has come in such a short time.

The interviewer is the fabulous Kody Boye, who just had his first zombie novel, Sunrise, released by the Library of the Living Dead in both paperback and Kindle formats. I'm planning on ordering my copy soon!

2 comments:

  1. Kody the hobag Boye.June 5, 2009 at 7:59 AM

    Ya friggin dutch flamingo--I KNEW you didn't post this, but thought you'd just forgotten about it for a minute.

    Obviously, it was more than a minute, LOL!

    Go Rhia! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My only defense is that I was working hard on Fighting to Survive.

    So THERE!

    Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!