Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pretty When She Dies: A Vampire Novel-Read it online for FREE!!

Pretty When She Dies: A Vampire Novel is now online for your reading pleasure. Most of you are well acquainted with my zombie novels, but may not be too sure about this whole vampire thing. I don't blame you.

A lot of people have grown weary of the sparkly vampires, the romantic hero vampires, the angsty vampires, and the vampires who are just human with fangs. The TV series True Blood has done a very good job of combining the angsty, romantic vampire hero with the blood-thirsty monster of old. I think that is why it has been so popular.

Pretty When She Dies: A Vampire Novel is a modern vampire tale where the vampires are NOT nice. It has plenty of blood and gore to satiate the horror fan while incorporating humor, solid characters, and dangerously sexy moments to round out the tale.

If you're nervous about reading my vampire novel, here is your chance to read it for FREE. If you like it, awesome, if not, I understand. But if you do like it, please write a review on Amazon.com, tell your friends, and/or buy a paperback copy.

And if you like Pretty When She Dies: A Vampire Tale, you may want to read my upcoming novel from the Library of Horror Press, The Tale of the Vampire Bride.

Read Pretty When She Dies: A Vampire Tale for free HERE.

And thanks for your continuing support.

2 comments:

  1. I got to read pàrt of the book so far- its great. I had to stop because the site I ? Was at, wanted me to buy it. Library didn't have it - so I'm lookin forward to seeing if I can download the rest now.
    GREAT BOOK EITHER WAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get it for .99 on Kindle at Amazon.com. You just need to download the free Kindle app if you don't have a Kindle. Any free copies online will be pirated, FYI.

    I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    Rhiannon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!