Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

So Much To Write...So Little Time...A Quick Update On Future Projects

This is a quick rundown of what you can expect from me in the near future. I'm hoping to submit to a few more anthologies soon, but I've been really busy with getting The Tale of the Vampire Bride ready for publication.

As this list expands, I will update it.


Novels
The Tale of the Vampire Bride from Library of Horror Press November 2009
Living Dead Boy from Library of the Living Dead Press 2010

Short Stories
"The Two Mothers" Vampology from the Library of Horror Press
"Fleeing" Wolves of War edited by Eric S. Brown from Library of Horror Press
"Vengeance" Ladies of Horror from Library of Horror Press
"A Terrible Moment" Zombology VI-Flash Fiction from Library of the Living Dead Press
"BeHexed" Witchology: Tales from the Cauldron from Library of Horror Press

Editing
The Zombie Wilson Diaries by Timothy Long (Novel) for Library of the Living Dead Press
Witchology: Tales from the Cauldron (anthology) for Library of Horror Press
Wolfology: Tales of the Full Moon (anthology) for Library of Horror Press

I am doing a lot with the Library of Horror and Library of the Living Dead Press at this time, but I hope to submit to a few other anthologies in the near future.

In addition to the books and anthologies I'm already committed to, I will be writing the following in the near future:

Pretty When She Kills (the sequel to Pretty When She Dies)
The Last Bastion of the Living (a new zombie novel set in the future)
Untitled supernatural post-apocalyptic novel

EEK!

I almost feel overwhelmed.

As things develop, I will definitely keep you informed.

3 comments:

  1. All this sounds so wonderful -- I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you find the time girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Nicole!

    Honestly, Ben, I have no life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!