Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

yWriter 5 Class October 17, 2009 on Skype

I'll be hosting a class on yWriter this Saturday on Skype. I swear by this program. I love it so much. It has made my writing life a lot easier in so many ways.

What you will need to join the class:
yWriter 5
Skype
a headset with a microphone
any notes you have on your writing project

Download yWriter 5 here: http://spacejock.com/yWriter5_Download.html
Download Skype here: http://www.skype.com/ and sign up for a FREE account

I am an organic writer, not a plotter, but yWriter still helps me immensely. For you plotters, you'll love this program even more.

yWriter helps you:


track your word counts
build a character database
easily move scenes around from chapter to chapter or inside of a chapter
create an outline
create a synopsis
plot
keep track of your deadlines


..and countless other important writing tasks.


If you plan to join us, please email me at gothgoddessrhia at gmail.com with your Skype user name so we can call you the night of the class. I believe ZombieFarmer will be taping the class for her podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!