Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Some Quick Thoughts, Updates, and an Exclusive Sneak Peek at The Tale of the Vampire Bride

November has not gone the way I anticipated. I had it all planned out and was ready to dive into writing my new novel. My husband had been informed I would be ignoring him for basically a whole month, I made sure not to make any big plans other than Thanksgiving, and was ready to buckle down in front of my new 27" monitor.

And it all got derailed.

Nothing bad occurred. In fact what is brewing is actually really good. Good for my writing career and good for my readers. I can't speak of it quite yet, but I hope to be able to tell the tale by this weekend. But this new development definitely rearranged my priorities for the month.

Meanwhile, The Tale of the Vampire Bride is on its way to publication. The publisher has mailed me the proof copy and I hope to review it this weekend. I can't wait for it to arrive in the mail and hold it in my hands. This is a very important book to my dark little heart and I can't wait to share it with you. If all goes well, The Library of Horror Press should be releasing it very soon.

Nicole Hadaway was very nice to shine the spotlight on me on her blog's Writer's Wednesday. There is an exclusive sneak peek to The Tale of the Vampire Bride in her article, so if you're curious about the novel, please make sure to check it out.

Check back soon for more interviews that will hopefully give you perspective on your own writing career.

1 comment:

  1. Love the cryptic comments Rhiannon, looking forward to hearing what derailed your plans for November!

    --Glenn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!