Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Movie Scripts, Free Fiction and a Synopsis-Oh my!

This week has been crazy busy, but absolutely awesome. I cannot complain one bit. I'm a little bit on the tired side, but that is what the weekend is for.



First off, there is a brand new As the World Dies Untold Tale up at my forum. It is Ken & Lenore's Story. There are three chapters up so far and I will be adding more over the next week or so. These two were always fan favorites in the books, so I hope you enjoy finding out what happened to them before they ever reached the Fort.



Second, some really awesome news. The movie script for Pretty When She Dies just leaped over another hurdle. It received a very positive endorsement from the script analyst at one of the big talent agencies in LA. Therefore, that agency is going to start sending the script out to all the people who make films happen. So exciting!



The third and last update is about the sequel to The Tale of the Vampire Bride. My agent is presently reading the first novel in that series and wanted to see a synopsis for the second book. After having a mini-heart attack (I'll blog about that later), I sat down and did what I thought impossible. I squeezed an enormous book into a six page synopsis. After I had several test readers look it over (who were big fans of the first book), I sent it off to my agent.

She sent back word that it had some really "great stuff" in it and it was good. Yay! So hopefully we can talk soon about the first book, the synopsis, and what comes next.

That's it for now, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!