Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Tor Cover for FIGHTING TO SURVIVE

Exciting news everyone!

I can now reveal to you the new cover for FIGHTING TO SURVIVE which will be released on November 8, 2011 and is now available for pre-order!

Check out the amazing new cover!



You can pre-order the book here:
Amazon.com for $10.19
Barnes&Noble for $10.11

I'm not certain when the ebook versions will be available for pre-order, but I will let you know as soon as I do.

What are your thoughts on the new cover?

5 comments:

  1. Covers look great. I already have all of these books, are the new editions going to have new content. Enough for me to buy them too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a strong cover to me, Rhiannon. I'm hearing that you're thrilled by it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jules

    There is a lot of new content in the new versions. FIGHTING TO SURVIVE has a whole lot more going on this time around and I'm really happy I got to expand on some of the plotlines and bring some minor characters more into the forefront. The Tor editions are the ULTIMATE editions. I'm so happy.

    @Derek

    I love the cover! The original cover did not have them with weapons. Both women were kind of staring at the zombies: Katie with her hands on her hips, Jenni with her arms crossed. I said I was a little concerned about the women looking too passive and Tor redid the cover! I was really surprised, pleased, and happy they listened to my input. I think the cover rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I have the original versions and I loved the artwork on them.

    But I have to say that I do love the dramatic effects for the new covers. I saw this cover and literally almost fell out of my seat.

    I will be buying as you put it the "ULTIMATE" editions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too have the original versions, and love them. I will be buying the new 'ultimate' versions... How could I not? The new covers are great, but I think the originals will remain my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!