Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

AS THE WORLD DIES Wikia Page is Now UP!

I've been contemplating putting up a Wikia for the AS THE WORLD DIES books for sometime now.  I just kept putting it off because I knew it would take a bit of time to set up.  After talking to the gentleman who optioned the TV/Film rights for AS THE WORLD DIES tonight, I remembered I had already a done a lot of the legwork for the Wikia.  Last year I wrote up short character biographies for most of the main characters as well as some of the supporting ones for the producer.

Excited, I went ahead and stared up the Wikia which you can find here.

I already have a few of the biographies up and I will be adding more very soon.

Since I know the fans of AS THE WORLD DIES can be very die-hard about their favorites, please let me know if you think anything else should be added to the character biographies.  I have a few ideas for categories, but I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Also, feel free to send me any fan art you're willing for me to put up.

Thanks again for all your support and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Too cool. Best of luck with the re-release of The First Days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!