Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Fans Have Spoken!

The poll results have spoken. As of today, the results are 60 votes to 27 votes in favor of my futuristic zombie novel THE LAST BASTION OF THE LIVING. It seems I can't escape the zombie hordes!



By the way, this new zombie novel is NOT related in any way to the AS THE WORLD DIES TRILOGY.  It is a whole new world, completely different characters, a new setting, and a very different kind of zombie.  There will be no crossover between the two worlds.

That being said, I already have around 100 pages written on this novel, so I will be reacquainting myself with that world before continuing. I'm pretty pumped about this idea and the feedback from the people who have read the first part was really positive.

What does that mean for PRETTY WHEN SHE KILLS?  That book is up next. Once I'm done with THE LAST BASTION OF THE LIVING, I'll leap back into the world of Amaliya and Cian.  I'm looking forward to it.

You can keep track of my progress on the new novel in the right hand sidebar of my blog.  At this time, I estimate that the final novel will be around 90, 000 words.  If I end up going over this number, I'll adjust the tracker.

Thanks again for voting!  You really did help me decide which book to write next!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting!