Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Autographed Bookplates Now Available!!

Recently I was asked by Grace Fonseca of the Livre D'Amour blog if I have autographed bookplates.  I am so grateful she did because I have been receiving a slew of requests from fans wondering how they could get their books autographed.  An autographed bookplate is such a great idea and I wish I had thought of it ages ago. It's a lot easier (and cheaper) for everyone involved than shipping books back and forth and overwhelming my post office box.

So how does it work?

You will need to send a self-addressed stamped envelope (make sure the postage is sufficient if you want a lot of bookplates) and include a note (typed or in clear handwriting) detailing which books you want a template for, what name (or names) you want included in the message, and if you want a particular date included (birthday, anniversary).  I need to know which books I am autographing for since I sign each one differently.


Send the SASE to:
Rhiannon Frater
P.O. Box 4983
Austin, TX 78765

I will be sending out the bookplates every two weeks.  If you need the bookplate for a gift, make sure to request it in advance.

Remember to make sure the return envelope has pre-paid postage on it. I am covering the cost of the bookplates, but you will need to cover the cost of postage.

Thanks again to Grace for the great idea!





2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!