Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Don't Forget to Pre-Order Blood & Love and Other Vampire Tales

My new short story collection featuring the bloodthirsty undead will be exclusively released on Kindle on March 7, 2012.   You can download a Kindle app for various devices here.

The paperback version of the book will only be available through my own websites (my blog and rhiannonfrater.com).  I can offer the book at a much more economical price than if I were to sell it through online retailers.

As soon as I receive my shipment of books, I will mail out all pre-orders immediately.  The first shipment will only be about a dozen books, so order your copy soon!

Make sure to include the autograph details.



You can Pre-Order the paperback for $5.00 plus shipping/handling.


Autograph Details

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!