Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Two Bloodthirsty Vampire Books for .99 Each On Kindle!

For my vampire fans, I'm very happy to announce that BLOOD & LOVE AND OTHER VAMPIRE TALES is now live on the Kindle store!

For .99 you get seven gripping tales of vampires as they grapple with loneliness, revenge, love, lust, and the thirst for blood.


Sometimes when I’m more fanciful and my morbid thoughts take over, I wonder if perhaps some strange creature that dwells in an endless night is hiding in the darkness.
Vampires have always haunted my nightmares. As I grew older and wiser, I banished them to the dark corners of my mind, branding them a childhood fear. But now, as I find myself sinking deeper and deeper into my nighttime existence, I can’t help but wonder if perhaps they walk among us.
What would they be like? Do they love us mere mortals? Do they hate us? Are we only their sustenance? Or something more?

--from the short story, The Whisper

  






Also for .99 on the Kindle store is the first book in the PRETTY WHEN SHE DIES trilogy.






When she began to stir from her deep slumber, she had no 
idea she was buried under several feet of moist, dark

earth. Curled into a tight ball with one hand over her 
face, she shivered as her brain slowly switched on.



Flashes of random memories full of distorted images 
burst through her mind.



Time to wake up, a voice whispered.

Her eyelids fluttered. Before she could fully awaken, her body was seized tight in a spasm of pain. Her body contorted in on itself as her hands trembled around her face. The seizure released her and, slowly, she opened her eyes.

Darkness greeted her.


--excerpt from Pretty When She Dies: A Vampire Novel

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!