Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My Writing Projects-Updated

Here is a quick update on my writing projects for 2012.  I know many of my fans try to keep track of what is coming out in order not to miss anything.

Books Published Since January 2012

As The World Dies Untold Tales Volume 2
Released March 19, 2012

Blood & Love and Other Vampires Tales
Released March 7, 2012

Siege: As The World Dies Book Three
(from Tor)
Released April 24, 2012

The Last Bastion of the Living: A Futuristic Zombie Novel
Released June 12, 2012

Confirmed For Release 2012

Pretty When She Kills (Pretty When She Dies #2)
Release Date September 7, 2012



The First Days: As The World Dies Book 1
Mass Market Paperback
(Tor)
Release Date October 30, 2012


Upcoming Releases
(dates yet to be confirmed)
The following releases have all been bumped due to  my new book contract with Tor for my horror novel DEAD SPOTS.  I'm currently writing that novel, so my self-publishing projects have been placed on the back burner. DEAD SPOTS will most likely be released in 2013.  I will keep you updated as Tor provides information.

As The World Dies Untold Tales Volume 3
(Final Short Story Collection in ATWD Universe)
Estimated Release in Fall/Winter 2012

The Midnight Spell (YA Paranormal Fantasy)
(co-written with Kody Boye)
Estimated Release in Fall/Winter 2012

Cthulhu's Daughter and Other Horror Tales 
(Short Story Collection)
Estimated Release in Fall/Winter 2012

The Lament of the Vampire Bride 
(Vampire Bride #3)
Bumped to 2013



5 comments:

  1. I really love your cover art! Joined in on the Fraterfest read - a - thon. Looking forward to reading more can't wait for your upcoming releases:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I was so surprised about Fraterfest, but excited about it!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for keeping us in the loop and for sharing part of your process with us, your fans. So excited to read everything and anything you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I have just finished the second book of your series vampire bride. I am very eager to find out the date of the releasing on the 3rd book, or well possibly if you still are planning to release it or not. I have just loved the series so far and would love to continue reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!