Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

PRETTY WHEN SHE KILLS First Draft Is Done

After a ten hour writing spree to complete the manuscript, PRETTY WHEN SHE KILLS is one step closer to publication. The first draft is done and clocks in at around 80,000 words. I'm incredibly pleased with this story and really feel it's a solid sequel to PRETTY WHEN SHE DIES.

The second book in the trilogy is quite dark and the death count ended up slightly higher than expected even though one character was spared until PRETTY WHEN SHE DESTROYS.

Now I just need to revise it before send it off to the beta readers and my editor.

Whew!!

Of course, I'm about to start writing DEAD SPOTS, so there really is no rest for the wicked.

I can't wait to share this book with all of you!

Remember to add it at Goodreads!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!