Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

In Darkness We Must Abide Episode 2 Coming Soon!-Details

My new supernatural serial, In Darkness We Must Abide, has been garnering quite positive reviews. A lot of you have been telling me how anxious you are to read the next episode, which was music to my ears! I'm so thrilled that my readership is enjoying my foray into putting out a serial.

You can download the first episode for FREE at my website by clicking here.

The next episode will arrive on March 22nd and is titled Death in the Shadows.

For an exclusive sneak peek at the next episode pop over to the website for In Darkness We Must Abide by clicking here.




The In Darkness We Must Abide Read Along is underway. It's hosted by Lori Parker at Parajunkee. You can read Lori's review, enter a giveaway to win the SECOND episode in the serial, and view links to other bloggers participating in the read along. You can also post your answers to the questions in the comments.


If you have a blog and would like to join the Read Along, please let Lori know. You can sign up via her blog by clicking here.

The cover for episode 2 should be ready for the big reveal sometime this week, so keep an eye out for its unveiling.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!