Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Is it Cuz I Say F*ck A Lot?

blog readability test


FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!

Hehehehe...

Well, dang. I feel a little gutted by this. It was drilled into my head a hundred times over in Journalism that I had to aim for a 6th grade reading level in my writing or else. I guess I overshot it.

Just kidding.

I know I write this blog like I talk. Kinda on the goofy end of things and sometimes in the crazy, chaotic RhiaSpeak that confuses the masses. At least I don't write my novels in the same way. In my novels, I have coherent sentences.

This blog is all about rambling, venting, and gushing. It's the way I gain focus when there is none to be got (damn, that sounds Texan) and I need to gain clarity through writing. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't.

I have had a lot on my mind of late. Most of it related to writing, of course. I'm sure I will be pouring out more rambling posts over the next few weeks.

Yer warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!