Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's Nice to Know I Don't Suck

I stumbled across another writer's blog tonight called "The Strangelands" and found out a few things about myself. Namely, that I accidentally deterred Ray, the writer of the blog, from declaring that all female horror writers suck. Or maybe its all women in general.

I really enjoyed his rant. I enjoyed finding out my book ended up at Half Price Books (it's like..getting the full treatment now!). And I enjoyed that Ray didn't hate my book and actually said I did a good job.

I also received some really cool fan emails today. I really needed to hear that people are looking out for the second book. After the migraine last week and the Amazon.com disaster this weekend, I needed a little emotional boost.

Thanks again for all your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!