Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Update On As The World Dies: Fighting to Survive

The final requested edits to the cover artwork has been sent to Detra. I'm just waiting for the final version now.

Last night I finished the edits from the first editor and will start on the edits from the second editor tonight. I plan to finish those up this weekend if at all possible. After that, I will do the final formatting on the book and submit it to Createspace.

Once we get the artwork from Detra, we need to lay out the cover and submit it to Createspace for review. If they say both the interior and exterior files are good, we'll order the proof copy of the novel.

What follows after the proof comes in?

The two proof copy editors comb through the book for any last revisions.

What does this all mean?

We're probably on track for an early March publication date.

Can I get an amen?

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad that the second book will be coming out soon! I discovered your book on amazon and downloaded it to my Kindle. I just finished it last night and cannot wait for more! (Wrote a review on amazon kindle per your request.) Keep up the good work. I LOVED it and cannot wait to find out what happens to everyone next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ash! I read your review and I loved it. I'm not sure if people realize how much encouragement I gain from their emails and reviews.

    I appreciate your support and book two is coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great first part to As the World Dies, thanks for such wonderful entertainment. Can't wait for the second in the series. I hope to see much more of your work on my Kindle soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Krysss,

    Thanks for your kind words! I do appreciate them.

    I do have one other book out on Kindle right now. It's my vampire novel Pretty When She Dies. It has vampires, zombies, necromancers and vampire hunters in it.

    The new ATWD should be coming your way soon!

    --Rhiannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just got Pretty When She Dies. Very excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!