Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Muse Named Jenni Has Won--I'm Working On ATWD: Siege

My plan was simple. I liked it. It felt good. I felt it would get my butt back into writing gear with FRESH NEW stuff and let me put the zombie deadlands aside for a few months.

I would work on a new piece of supernatural post-apocalyptic goodness all through February, revise it in March, send it off to the editor afterward, then possibly submit it to Permuted Press.

The best laid plans and all that...

I keep having dreams about Jenni and Katie. I keep having nightmares about zombies! Hell, I have Jenni's nightmares about zombies. They aren't diminishing, but increasing.

I've given up.

I'm working on the third book in the As The World Dies Trilogy. It's official.

The new work will have to wait for a month or two.

Stupid muse.

3 comments:

  1. While inconvenient for you, great for us fans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While inconvenient for you, great for us fans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally would never try to argue with Jenni! Can't wait for the final books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!