Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Interview this Friday LIVE with Dr. Pus and the Library of the Living Dead

I am very excited to announce that I will be interviewed by Dr. Pus of the Library of the Living Dead Podcast LIVE and on the air at blogtalkradio. Dr. Pus is not only my publisher via the Library of Horror Press, but a very good friend and staunch supporter of my writing. He was one of the very first people in the zombie/horror genre to support the As The World Dies novels by reviewing the first book then presenting an amazing dramatization of the first few chapters on his podcast. Over time, he has also become a friend and someone I can depend on to knock sense into my head when I need it.

Our interviews are always a lot of fun and open to everyone to call in. Please call if you'd like to make a comment on my work or ask me a question.

Here is the announcement from Dr. Pus:

Make sure you leave time on Friday, March 5th for our Blog Talk interview with Rhiannon Frater. We'll be discussing her new "Library of Horror Press" novel "Tale of the Vampire Bride."

Here's the link to the show: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/library_of_the_living_dead

Call ins will start after the interview for you to ask Rhiannon questions. That number is (646) 595-3754.

Show starts Friday, March 5th at 9PM Eastern.

Please try to be there to support Rhiannon!

Undead love,

Doc

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rhiannon - I plan to listen in on the interview Friday. Wanted to say thanks for the great books and also introducing me to The Library of the Living Dead. Since I began reading your work I listen to recordings regularly at work :)

    I own the As the World Dies trilogy and have managed to keep them in excellent condition :) Is there any chance of me getting those signed if I mailed them to you or is that not something that you offer at this time? I collect various books and magazines and would love them in my collection!

    If you do not offer signings at this time I completely understand but did want to let you know that your As the World Dies trilogy is at the top of my list and has been for some time ... keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this time I don't have a system for autographing books previously purchased by fans. I do autograph books sold through Secret-Oktober.com and can personalize those. I will have to come up with a system for your request.

    I'm so happy you have enjoyed the As The World Dies series! And thank you for being a supporter of my work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!