Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

THE VENGEANCE OF THE VAMPIRE BRIDE Available Now!

I have good news!  The paperback of THE VENGEANCE OF THE VAMPIRE BRIDE is now available at my estore for $12.95.  It will most likely become available at Amazon.com within a week and at other retailers soon thereafter.  Please disregard the estimated arrival dates that are listed on my estore.  They are greatly exaggerated. Most people who purchase from the estore get their books within a week's time or less.  I get a 20% higher royalty when books are purchased through my estore, so I definitely appreciate it when fans order from the estore.

The ebook versions should be available in the next few days.  I will keep you posted.

Also, don't forget to enter the VAMPIRE BRIDE giveaway!  I'm giving away two sets of the vampire bride series.  Make sure you enter by the deadline.

You can also purchase my other vampire novel, PRETTY WHEN SHE DIES for $10.95 at its estore.  I'm offering a 15% discount off the regular $10.95 price.  The code is 7AGHXRZA.  Feel free to post it on your blogs or other social network to share with your other vamp loving friends.  The discount only applies to my personal estore.  The code will be valid until September 30, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!