Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Los Angeles Fan Meetup??? Sunday, October 23rd??

This is extremely last minute, so forgive me.  I will be appearing on a panel at the Aliens to Zombies Convention in Hollywood, CA this coming weekend.  I'm a last minute addition to the event, so there wasn't time to put together a book signing.

BUT...

If there are any fans in the Los Angeles area that are interested in meeting up so I can sign your books or chat, let me know. I know this is seriously last minute and may not fly at all, but someone asked me if this would be possible.

The meetup would be in Hollywood at around 5pm on Sunday, October 23rd.

Please let me know if you're in the area and would like to meet.  Email me at rhiannonfrater at gmail.com.

Next time I'm the West Coast, we'll have a proper book signing.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!