Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Video Blog #2-About the AS THE WORLD DIES zombie trilogy

I recently decided it was time to get over my extreme shyness when it comes to photos and video. I've always disliked having my picture taking or being on film. It's been very hard to overcome my phobia and embrace the new media.  I realize that I may never get a chance to meet a lot of the people who have been incredibly supportive of my writing career--you, the fans. This is my way of reaching out to you and letting you know a bit about myself.

The first video was all about my writing career. This video is all about AS THE WORLD DIES and it's changing looks through the years.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen the original cover for As the World Dies, but I love it.

    The mass market paperback cover screams Zombie - I think I'm going to have to pick up a copy!

    Great to see all the different covers, great video :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!