Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

PRETTY WHEN SHE DIES Audio Book Available NOW!

Exciting news!  The audio book for PRETTY WHEN SHE DIES is now available at Audible.com. In the next few weeks it will become available on itunes and amazon.com.

 I know a lot of fans have been asking me about the audio book versions of my novels, so I am very pleased that several of my self-published works are in production, or have just been completed.

I'm thrilled that PRETTY WHEN SHE DIES is the first of the new audio books to become available. Kristin Allison does a great job with the narration and the accents of the characters. She truly brings the story to life in a very dynamic way.

You can click here to to go the purchase page at audible.com and listen to the sample of the book.

Upcoming Releases in Audio Book
The Living Dead Boy and the Zombie Hunters
The Last Bastion of the Living
The Tale of the Vampire Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!