Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

The Tale of the Vampire Bride Returns to Paperback

At last my personal favorite novel that I've written, THE TALE OF THE VAMPIRE BRIDE, has returned to paperback.

If you've been reading my blog or lurking on my facebook page, you know that I decided to do a complete overhaul of the book from the front cover to the interior. Since ebooks have become my primary seller, I have come to appreciate people who buy actual physical copies. If someone is going to plunk down a good chunk of change for a physical book, I want it to be special.

The cover art was overhauled by the fabulous Claudia Mckinney of Phat Puppy Art. The typography is by Ashley of BB Designs.  The cover model for Glynis is Megan Young and the photographer is Helena Cruz.  I absolutely love the new cover artwork.

The interior was overhauled by Kody Boye and he did a great job. He had to tweak and tweak again because the printer, Createspace, can be a real headache to work with sometimes. Since each book is printed when ordered, there can be slight variations in how the book ends up being cut. Kody had to make sure that all his fancy designs weren't in danger of being sliced off. We had hoped for the book to be out in early October, but that didn't happen. So we kept revising until the book would be perfect for each new copy.

It has a beautiful new title page and each journal entry and letter has a new distinctive look. Also, Kody did a great job making each page just look amazingly beautiful.

As of today, the new paperback is available for purchase at Amazon.com. Other outlets may have the old copies on hand, so be warned. To get the new cover either order from Amazon.com or from my createspace store.

If you're interested in an autographed copy of the novel, please email me directly at rhiannonfrater at gmail.com.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!