Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up #3 - More Good News!

Here is another quick round up of what is going on in my writing career!

Upcoming Events This Week

If you haven't read THE LAST BASTION OF THE LIVING yet, now is your chance to purchase it on Kindle and Nook for just $1.99. The offer ends Friday, February 22, so grab you electronic copy soon!




To purchase on Kindle, click The Last Bastion of the Living: A Futuristic Zombie Novel
To purchase on Nook, click here.

Cover Updates
March 13, 2013 in Poland


You may have missed my previous post with the announcement, but Poland has opted to keep the Tor artwork for the Polish editions of AS THE WORLD DIES. I really, really love the typography they did on the covers. It gives it a whole new look and it's very eye catching.









March 18, 2013 in Denmark









The Danish version of THE FIRST DAYS had a new look as well. They've altered it from the very golden hue it originally had to a more grayish palette  I like both versions, but I think the gray/blue makes it a bit more morbid and attractive.








My fabulous husband finished the back covers for two up coming releases.  My hubby studied graphic design but burned out on it for a long time. Recently, he jumped back into design work.  He's the one who lays out my bookmarks, postcards, and creates the back covers for my most recent books.

Here are his latest triumphs.

Release date February 28, 2013- Worldwide

Release date March 15, 2013- Worldwide

I'm so happy to have him fully back in the mix. He's also planning on doing the covers for my upcoming serial. Which brings me to...

New Rhiannon Frater Serial Announced
I've been toying with the idea of doing a serial for some time now. After reading an article posted by author Susan Kaye Quinn about converting a full length manuscript into a serial, I realized I already had the perfect opportunity to serialize something I've already written.

A very long time ago I wrote a modern gothic vampire epic called IN DARKNESS WE MUST ABIDE.  I loved the story (and still do), but it met with rejection when I tried to sub it. Of course, I subbed it entirely wrong since I lived in the middle of nowhere, Texas and had very outdated information at our local library. I was immediately discouraged after the first round of rejections and shelved the book.

Well, I went back to the story, looked it over, and realized that with a little tweaking, the story will make a great serial. It's a massive epic with a dynamic cast, old school vampires, blood, gore, unrequited love, a charismatic lead, a smoldering love interest, and terrifying bad guy.

The first installment is already with the test readers and my hubby (yay!) will be doing the covers. The first installment will be free, with following installments coming in at .99.  The installments will be between 10,000 to 15,000 words each. When the serial is finished, we'll release the entire series in a paperback omnibus.

I will be announcing the release date of IN DARKNESS WE MUST ABIDE: Episode One -Evil Comes Home in the next few weeks.


Newsletter Sign Up - Don't Miss Out on the FIRST Exclusive Deal!
My first newsletter goes out this week and it will have an EXCLUSIVE deal in it for all the newsletter subscribers. Make sure you subscribe today!



powered by TinyLetter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!